Tuesday 10 September 2013

A Store Can Awaken A Lust For Things You Never Even Knew You Needed.


I swore down I would try and save some of my money this month but when having a few hours to waste in the city after work I couldn't resist just having a quick look in the stores, and seeing what was new in for the Autumn. If it hadn't been for the pretty window displays I swear I wouldn't have gone in half of them. Honest!

Spot Shirt - Topshop
Really love this shirt. It's just so me. The colour is really nice and I love the length. As it's slightly fitted it's really flattering on, and looks great when worn with just a simple pair of black jeans or other bottoms. The material isn't sheer which you'd might expect, rather just a nice soft material which is quite thick. Bought for £38 (early birthday gift) which I think is rather ok considering the good quality and the fit. 

Plaid Shirt and Embossed Tee - Primark
Picked these up for super dirt cheap when cutting through Primark. The plaid shirt is bang on trend at the moment and I love how it's fitted and the 3 quarter length sleeves. Looks great when worn under my black pinafore. The embossed t-shirt with grey jersey texture sleeves and back is a simple but nice piece. I've always liked this embossed texture trend that's been floating about so when I saw this tee for a couple of pounds I thought why not. 

Soft Quilted 'Bunny' Jumper - Topshop
Had my eye on the jumper for a while. It must have been the first batch of the A/W arrivals as I remember seeing it sometime in the middle of summer. Set me back £40, quite expensive but it's just so gorgeous. The grey marl colour is really lovely and the quilted bunnies are just really sweet. Lovely soft knit and fits quite well. The drop shoulder design does give a bit of extra room under the arms but I got a smaller size so it didn't look so 'big'. Looking forward to wearing this when the colder weather sets in. 

What do you think of my purchases? I'd love to hear

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous purchases! I am so happy checked shirts are back in fashion, I used to live in them so I can pull back out my oldies! I love this shirt, its great for both day and night time!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Couldn't agree more, love a nice checked shirt, especially oversized ones
      xx

      Delete
  2. so cute! follow each other on gfc? ;)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that polka dot shirt, so pretty! x


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shirts :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook or Twitter???

    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bunny jumper! It's so cute, may have to buy that myself!

    Love your blog, now following <3

    Amelia x
    mintsunday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely buys, specially the polka dots shirt and the bunny jumper!! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), “Google+”, and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do this all the time. It's an affliction well known to most fashion bloggers, haha.

    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets from germany. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Topshop Polka Dot Shirt is lovely! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the quilted jumper. So sweet.

    Followed :)

    Xo, Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh trust me, I'm a sucker for window displays too. Cath Kidston's are always amazing and tempt me in, but I can't afford anything! Love the shirt, as it's the kind of thing you can wear all year round

    ReplyDelete
  13. The blouse is soooo cute <3

    I was wondering if we could follow each other. It would be great, just let me know :)

    x Maria / Retro Street Station

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it!
    Great blog, would you like to follow each other?
    I'm a New follower on GFC and bloglovin, waiting for Your turn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving that tartan shirt.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have the same problem, I need to go shopping now!!

    THE GLAM ADDICT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...