Saturday 1 June 2013

Something New

Occasionally I get tired of browsing the usual online fashion stores where sometimes it feels like they all sell the same. When I can't find something unique and different I browse the web for smaller unique brands that often have really lush items that you won't find anywhere else, or most importantly, won't see anyone else wearing!

Here's a list of some newly discovered brands that I just love and I hope you will too:

sergedenimes.com  - Oliver Proudlock's brand; very unique with some fantastic designs
daisyknights.com - Brilliant British jewelry Brand created by Daisy Knights. The Watches are fab!
thecassettecompany.com - Sunglasses with a twist; bamboo!
romwe.com - Lovely online fashion store with a huge range
loveclothing.com - Local established brand to me. Some great retro and indie designs
phixclothing.com - Sister company to loveclothing. Some gorgeous vintage rock fashion you won't find anywhere else

X




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...