Friday 16 August 2013

Liebster Award


Ooo I've been nominated for a Liebster Award thanks to Sarah from Ballerinas and Buttons!

If I'm honest, as a newbie of wasn't fully aware of what this award was, but after a little research I've discovered  it's given as a way for new bloggers with under 200 followers like myself to connect with other new bloggers and to get recognized within the blogger community - Such a great idea!

The rules of the Liebester award are to:
In a blog post, link back to the person whom nominated you and answer the 11 Liebster questions set by that person. Then select 5 + bloggers of your own to nominate for the award with under 200 followers, notify them on their blog and they will answer 11 questions you've set for them.

So here's my answers to Sarah's questions:

Which camera do you use? - Nothing fancy, just my Ipad mini camera and a Pansonic Lumix
Skincare or Makeup? - Tough one, but skincare all the way.
Dream holiday destination? - Los Angeles 
Favourite song at the moment? - Tunnel Vision by Justin Timberlake
Why did I start my blog? - To express my views and opinions of my favoruite subjects and make use of my creativity
Favourite Season? Autumn; well clothes wise anyway.
Favourite Youtuber? Jenna Marbles, she's hilarious
Describe your style in 3 words? - Fun, stylish, yet comfortable 
Favourite clothing store? - H&M always
Favourite Book? - Couldn't say, not a big book reader.
Favourite quote? - "If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."

My nominations:

And my questions for my nominees are: 

What's your favourite feature?
What do you love about blogging?
What's your dream job?
Where do you love to shop the most?
Heels or flats?
Favourite artist at the moment?
Three things you couldn't live without?
Cats or dogs?
Your favourite cuisine?
2 words that best describe you?
Someone you admire/look up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...