Thursday 22 August 2013

Product Of The Moment: Garnier Moisture Match



This lotion I'm going to review by Garnier today is the latest in a long line of purchases. If you didn't know already I am a little bit obsessed when it comes to skincare products. I buy so many new and different serums, moisturizers, cleansers, washes and what not in a month in order to find the perfect product and see what works best. Gosh knows how much I spend - But as you can see this is the most recent skincare item I have bought.

It's one of five products from Garniers new Moisture Match range which is made up of different moisturizers for different skin types. From all the tailor made products, I picked out the 'Protect and Glow' moisturizer which is for normal skin. Although I wouldn't say my skin was normal-type I chose this out of the 5 because it has SPF 20 in and gives a glowing look to the skin. I'm all about protecting my skin so the SPF is important to me. The other products in the range include 'Start Afresh' for normal/dry skin, 'Goodbye Dry' for dry skin, 'Wake Me Up' for dull skin and 'Shine Be Gone' for those with combination/oil skin type. So something for everyone.


So what are my thoughts on this item? Well I actually really like this lotion as it not only smells really good, is oil free and suitable for sensitive skin, but it also genuinely gives my skin a glowing look and on top of that protects from the sunlight to prevent future damage. Great right?

The bottle as you can see is quite small but nevertheless the lotion goes very far. You only need a dab on your finger and it goes a long way on the skin. The only negative thing I would say about it is that it needs rubbing in rather a lot to get it to soak in, otherwise it does feel rather dewy or borderline oily. Other than that I think this product is really good and I have actually seen an improvement to my skin, especially to red marks left from blemishes.

Overall not bad for the price! Next time I might try one of the others in the range to see what they're like too.

Have you used this product? What are your thoughts? Leave a comment, I'd love to know

3 comments:

  1. Great honest review, i will definitely be checking out this product soon, seems like one i might enjoy. Love the blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab post! love your blog by the way - may have to return here to stalk you more!

    SSSx

    Style StreetStalker A Street Style Blog
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this product too! I use it all the time and I feel it really works to make my skin nice and soft :) I use it as a primer for my foundation too so it's doubly uselful :D
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...