Thursday 8 August 2013

City Trip | What I Bought




Popped into town yesterday with my mum for spot of lunch and just to have a browse around, obviously this ended up with me buying more clothes, typical, and also a gorgeous purse I've had my eye on for a while, which was well needed since mine was on its last legs.


This lovely lightweight green knit  sweater was picked up from Zara, which has this see through shoulder design. Was originally £35.99, bought for £9.99- BARGAIN. 

Flattering white pattern front jumper - H&M, £14.99

Cream Deco clip top purse - River Island, £17

Can't wait to get some use out of these jumpers when the cold weather sets in!


X

3 comments:

  1. I like the cut outs on the purse, so pretty :)

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all!

    do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://www.letoileduphare.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...